Dropdown menu

Monday, October 15, 2007

Free Book Monday: Better Questions Tour CD



I tried taking a picture, but it didn't work. So, I'll just tell you about it. :) As some of you know, I've gone to a few of the shows for Todd Agnew's Better Questions tour with Rush of Fools and Joy Whitlock. Great shows. If you haven't gone, and I do believe I've already told you to go, then GO!

At many of the shows, everyone who prepurchased a ticket gets a free CD with music by Todd Agnew, Joy Whitlock, Rush of Fools, Caedmon's Call, Skillet, Sara Groves, Phil Wickham, and Jessie Daniels. Because I went to more than one show, I have more than one CD. Funny how that works. So, once again, I'm sharing with you all. Post a comment, and I'll draw a winner out of the comments.

And because I finally got a new downloady-thing for my pictures, I can finally share some pics. :)


Me, Tad, Tess, Mo.


Cody, Me, Joy.

I love these people!!

3 comments:

Kay Day said...

oh, I wanted to go to that concert SOO bad!!(badly?) Well, I really wanted to go. But we missed it. :(

Julie said...

I haven't been to a concert in years! Somebody needs to tell these people to come perform near where I live.

Danica Favorite said...

Kay, it was great!

Julie, I'm not much of a concert-goer, but there's a few that are must-goes, even if it means taking a rip. :)