Dropdown menu

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

That's IT!!!

Why do I bother watching TV? Seriously. Why? I've been quite happy that the hinted romance between Grissom and Sarah is finally out and we can finally openly explore that theme. And now... Jorja Fox is leaving the show.

This is what I hate about television, and why I prefer books. Particularly ROMANCE. Because the stupid TV people ALWAYS have to mess up a good thing. Veronica Mars? Probably one of the best character arcs I've seen on television. But because the writers weren't happy with a satisfying romance, the writers had to obliterate it and the show out of existence. Every show I've ever loved is ruined by idiotic writers who can't seem to maintain a good character arc to save their lives. I wonder if it's some sort of self-destruct thing. Just as soon as they nail an arc, they demolish it with all the precision of a wrecking ball.

And now they're ruining CSI.

Is there anything good on TV these days?

The winner of Free Book Monday is: Julie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know I have to disagree with you about CSI. I am THRILLED that Sara is leaving. I hate her. *g*

I'm totally loving the new show Pushing Daisies. It's delightfully charming.

Jana said...

I felt that way about Alias before it went off. That still makes me mad thinking about it even though they fixed it at the end. LOL

Danica Favorite said...

Oh Tori... and here I thought you were my TV twin.

Jana, I felt that way about Alias too.