Dropdown menu

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Mostly because I'm working too hard to be interesting

I know. Work. Blech. It's like a virus, only no one seems to catch it from me. They just send it my way. "Here you go... have some more work."

Actually, it's more that this week is crazy with exploding stuff all over the place and I'm still wrestling the synopsis to the ground. Those buggers are strong.

Anywhoo, one of the projects on my to do list is that I need to update links. Many of them are old, expired, and blogs I don't read anymore. Worse, the ones I do read aren't listed. Soooo... if you're on the list and want to stay there, let me know. If you're not on the list and want to be there, let me know that too. As soon as the old synopsis is done, I'm sending it out for round next of critique, and while I wait to hear back, I'll be in updating heaven. In fact, I just may pop over to my bro's house and get his help. When I tell people he's a rocket scientist computer geek, I mean it. But I adore him, so I forgive him for being so smart.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'd love a link! I'm at juliedike.blogspot.com. And I promise I'll come over here and comment more often, instead of just reading the RSS feed.

Jana said...

I'd love to remain on your list, if you want to keep me. ;-) Have fun updating.

Cara Putman said...

I'd love to swap links if you'd like. And congrats on the synopsis. I'm wrestling with a plot right now, too. I think I'm getting there, too, but man is it work!