Dropdown menu

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #21: Thirteen words I've played on Scrabulous


Thirteen wordsI've played on Scrabulous


I recently discovered Facebook and was sucked into the world of Scrabulous. Since I have Scrabulous fever, here's thirteen words I've played recently:

1. Tepid
2. Manga
3. Jow
4. Fest
5. Equate
6. Poetic
7. Farer
8. Fiend
9. Hexad
10. Wheel
11. Nobles
12. Router
13. Zoned

So if you're a word nerd like me and enjoy Scrabulous, find me on Facebook, and let's play!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Cecily R said...

Okay, so I haven't got a clue what Scrabulous, but it's gotten a song stuck in my head, again. I'm beginning to hate High School Musical! Darn my five year old daughter who loves it!

Joyismygoal said...

I love Scrabble is that online Scrabble Good Words i am impressed!! I rarely loose :>so I love it

Hootin Anni said...

Is this anything like Scrabble? I'm gonna go find out right now.

My T T is published, won't you drop by?

Anonymous said...

I have to check this out. Sounds like lots of fun. And great words on your list!

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

This looks interesting...I can't wait to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Is hexad a word?

Danica Favorite said...

Yes, Scrabulous is like Scrabble. Basically an online version. Very addictive, so be warned. :)

Cecily, aren't 5 year olds fun?

Nicholas... it means a group or series of six.