Dropdown menu

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #19: Reasons why I got nothing done today


Thirteen ReasonsI got nothing done today


1. I've got a migraine, the first in months, so it's thrown me for a loop.
2. I was out late last night at a Todd Agnew concert
3. My eyeballs feel like they're going to pop out of their sockets.
4. God and I have been chatting about things.
5. I occasionally see spots.
6. My friends wanted to chat.
7. My sinuses have doubled in size.
8. The three year old is in a mood.
9. Medication knocks me out.
10. My dog needed to snuggle.
11. The size of the mess overwhelms me.
12. Some people needed encouraging.
13. I just didn't feel like it.







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you have a migraine today. I know how you feel. I've been getting them everyday for the past week. And I ran out of my exedrin migraine, UGH! You'll be in my prayers. Ta for now dahling!

Bloggers said...

Hope you feel better!

my 13 is up on
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can definitely relate to 7, especially at night. I'm a big procrastinator too, but lately, I've been trying to get some stuff done. Deadlines help me, I work well under pressure. I did a TT list too, it's here: http://lifes-adventures.net
Cheers!!
Noelle

Terri said...

I can relate to the migraines and well, just about all of it. Hope tomorrow is better.

Lara Croft said...

Hope you feel better soon! My partner has had a migraine for 17 days as of today. It's starting to get better but I'm worried. We go to the hospital tomorrow. take good care of yourself - L

Anonymous said...

Hehee..I like #13..

tonya said...

I am so sorry Danica! I hope you feel better.

Siani said...

That sounds like one of my days, minus the dog and child. Hope the migraine's gone.

Danica Favorite said...

The headache is much better, thanks!