Dropdown menu

Monday, April 03, 2006

I did mention I was tired, right?

Well, I went to bed last night at 7:30-slept until noon (although really it was only 11 due to daylight savings).  I got some things done around the house, had our small group over, and am now trying to edit this *%&#$*(#$ book.  Why is this so dang hard for me?  GRRRRRRR

Maybe when I'm satisfied with this first chapter, I'll see if I can find a chick lit reader.

Have I mentioned I'm so tired?

But, waiting for my nightly appointment with God.  So, not going anywhere, just finding weird ways of procrastinating.  ICK

And in other good news, my tickets to the Todd Agnew concert arrived yesterday.  I am so happy that I bit the bullet and ordered them before That Man got laid off, otherwise, I probably would not have ordered them. 

Have I mentioned that I'm exhausted?

I really have nothing to say, just wanted to let folks know that I'm alive. 

2 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

Alive, but exhausted. I know the feeling well. *g*

Danica Favorite said...

LOL