Dropdown menu

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Please Kill Me

Seriously.

I mean it.

I forgot to tape Veronica.

And I had a doctor's appointment today. My weightloss plan-I gained ten pounds. Now I need to lose fifteen. How... how... how... can one trying to lose weight, do all the right things, and GAIN ten pounds?

So here I am, depressed beyond all get out, and I can't even gorge on chocolate!!!

Which is why I think it would be best if someone just killed me. Plus, if I'm murdered, That Man and Those Kids will get a lot of money!

(Though if I am murdered, I would definitely consider That Man a suspect)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life insurance is not big enough

Tori Lennox said...

Not to worry re VM, it was a rerun. No more new episodes until January, if I recall correctly.

Danica/Dream said...

YAY! I can see now! I had a funky thing that came up on this earlier.

See... look! That Man DOES read my blog.

Tori, was it the season opener? I'd missed that one!

Tori Lennox said...

Oh, dear. I think it was. :(