Dropdown menu

Monday, December 15, 2014

December Thanksgiving Art Journal Challenge Day 13

2014-12-15 19.23.24I spent all day Saturday working on revisions for one of my books. I holed up at a local Panera and wrote, wrote, wrote. And deleted, deleted, deleted. And wrote some more. The story I'm working on is one that I love. I really want to get it right. So I spent a lot of time going over my words, looking at what I'd written, and, most important, looking at the revision notes from my editor.

I'm so thankful to have an editor who takes the time to go through my stories and make good suggestions. They definitely made the story better, so it was nice to be able to sit down and get it all done.

Which makes for perfect timing of this art journal challenge.

Today's art journal challenge is something you read today.

My art journal reads:

"I am so thankful for reading my revision letter today. It is something I've been working on and I'm grateful today that I had the letter to review so I can make my book better. I really love this story and I love making it better. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
I'd love for you to share your art journal masterpieces. You can either post them on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtag #DecemberThanksgiving, or feel free to email me if you want to keep it private.

And, if you'd like to receive a PDF with all the challenges for this month, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!

You can sign up here:



Subscribe to my mailing list to join in the December Thanksgiving Challenge!


* indicates required







Email Format














 

No comments: