Dropdown menu

Monday, December 22, 2014

December Thanksgiving Art Journal Challenge Day 22

2014-12-22 21.47.09Whew! We made it! Or at least I made it through this crazy day. Still have a sick kid, had a bunch of work stuff, and then I had some errands to run. The good news is that I am almost ready for Christmas, with the exception of grocery shopping. For which I may need the accompaniment of a militia. Seriously. I had to run in and get my daughter some more cold medicine, and I was almost afraid for my life. Especially when I noticed that I'd taken the last bottle off the shelf. Fortunately, no one noticed, and I managed to get out of there alive. With the cold medicine.

I came home and have been happily sipping my tea ever since. Which makes today's challenge so perfect.

Today's art journal challenge is your favorite beverage.


Okay, fine, I drink tea every day, so it's not at all coincidental that my lovely tea time happened today. But days like today, or ordinary days, or even wonderful days, they all call for a cup of tea. Today I'm drinking an herbal blend to boost my immune system so I don't get the crud my daughter has. The funny thing about my love for tea is that even though I have it every day, I never tire of it. Some flavors get old, but with all the varieties of tea I have, I can always switch them out. I drink my tea plain, so I never have to worry about the extra sugar or calories.

Here is my art journal entry for today:
"I am so thankful for tea. I love tea so super duper much. I drink tea all the time, and I am so thankful for the many varieties I have available to me. I'm also thankful that something I love so much is healthy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

What is your favorite beverage? How can you express your thanks for it?


I'd love for you to share your art journal masterpieces. You can either post them on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtag #DecemberThanksgiving, or feel free to email me if you want to keep it private.

And, if you'd like to receive a PDF with all the challenges for this month, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!

You can sign up here:



Subscribe to my mailing list to join in the December Thanksgiving Challenge!


* indicates required







Email Format














 

No comments: