Dropdown menu

Monday, December 15, 2014

December Thanksgiving Art Journal Challenge Day 12

2014-12-15 19.23.15Okay, so my intention to blog every day didn't pan out so well. It ended up being a really busy weekend, and I'm just now finding my land legs. So I apologize if you've been waiting for my blog posts to get the daily challenges. The good news is that for those who subscribe to my newsletter, you get a free PDF calendar of all the challenges so you won't have to wait on me.

I did Friday's challenge while listening to my girls practice the piano. I don't know why, but it always makes me happy to listen to music live. Especially Christmas music. So to hear my girls play Christmas songs, well, it's a good day!

Today's art journal challenge is a sound you heard today.


My art journal entry:
"I'm so thankful for the sound of my girls playing Christmas carols. It's such a beautiful joyful sound. Even with the missed keystrokes and hesitations, it's so beautiful to have this music live and be present with the sounds of the season. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"


What sound are you thankful for today?


I'd love for you to share your art journal masterpieces. You can either post them on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtag #DecemberThanksgiving, or feel free to email me if you want to keep it private.

And, if you'd like to receive a PDF with all the challenges for this month, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!

You can sign up here:



Subscribe to my mailing list to join in the December Thanksgiving Challenge!


* indicates required







Email Format












No comments: