Dropdown menu

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome Alexa Rose!

Yep, I'm an auntie again!!

Congrats to my baby sister, Danielle! I'm feeling extremely old right about now, since I remember when SHE was born-feeding her, changing her diapers, cuddling her, etc. Who'd have thought that the cute little baby I remember would have one of her own?

I'm actually slightly peeved, since she's so far away-I don't know when I'll get to see them and hold that baby. I would make threats and demands for pictures, but since I've been rather bad about that myself, I guess I'll just beg and look really pathetic in hopes that they'll take pity on me. I imagine Alexa is gorgeous-she's a mixed race baby, and I swear, those are the cutest babies on the planet. If I ever decide to kill off That Man (still need a lot more life insurance, though), I think I'll find myself a black man so we can have cute babies together. Not that mine aren't cute. Mine are pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself.

Anyway, if I get pics soon, I'll post some. Or, since I just realized she has a My Space, maybe I'll point you thataways and you can see her that way.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Contrats, Auntie Dream. :-) I'll bet she's precious.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Congrats!

yours are more than cute, they're adorable